Xoom lockscreen controls

wgormley

Reaction score
I love the default music player for the xoom but I need lockscreen controls...was that left out or am I missing something?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jfran2

Reaction score
Please explain - what do you mean by "lockscreen control?"

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

OP
wgormley

wgormley

Reaction score
The ability to pause play skip or go back tracks

jfran2

Reaction score
Those controls show up at the bottom of my screen just fine. I have the album art at the top, the bar that tells you how far along the song is next, then the arrows and play/pause buttons at the bottom. What does your screen show?

OP
wgormley

wgormley

Reaction score
Sorry about the crappy pic but just shows the time and the unlocker...all the icons in the bottom right don't allow me to click them until.its unlocked

43be360c-ffa8-4990.jpg

View attachment 31926

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jfran2

Reaction score
Lockscreen Controls

So you want to be able to control the music without unlocking the tablet, like you do now with your Droid X. The closest thing I know of on the Xoom is when you first unlock it, you can tap the bottom right-hand corner to bring up those controls. At least you don't have to go all the way back into the music program.

jfran2

Reaction score
Lockscreen Controls

I just discovered that if I use my Doubletwist music player, that the controls do pop up even before the tablet is unlocked. It must be a function of the player program itself, and not Honeycomb.