Xoom video player?

OP
dffan8817

dffan8817

Reaction score
I work for Verizon and I will never post anything unless its correct and confirmed. The WiFi folks will get an OTA (over the air) upgrade. You will not have to send the device to Motorola. The network folks can also opt for the OTA, however Motorola is trying to do a solid for the network customers and upgrading the SD while they have the Xoom there, as a courtesy.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
I work for Verizon and I will never post anything unless its correct and confirmed. The WiFi folks will get an OTA (over the air) upgrade. You will not have to send the device to Motorola. The network folks can also opt for the OTA, however Motorola is trying to do a solid for the network customers and upgrading the SD while they have the Xoom there, as a courtesy.

When is the OTA suppose to drop?

OP
dffan8817

dffan8817

Reaction score
No official date as yet, probably because every time something like this is tried for the first time, something always delays the original release. Don't blame them, though. The Thunderbolt was delayed 4 times, if I remember correctly. I'm told late May.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I head earlier today a few guys were close to having a way to turn on the SD port. Mite have to give it a shot, end of may is a long ways away.....

galaxybror

Reaction score
moboplayer is great, i can play HD mkv on it ,certainly wmv,mp4 and other format files
if your converter has something wrong, you can change your video converter, you can just google it, you will find many video converter.
hope this can help you