Xoom 3G 3.2 Update failed!?

flipboi120

Reaction score
On Friday I noticed the update so I pressed restart & install and let it do it's thing...I should have stayed and kept an eye on it though. So I came back and it was fully restarted and went to check the status in the settings but it still said 3.1! My Xoom is not rooted, everything is stock.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've been restarting, turning it off and on, double checking the System Updates every few minutes but the update isn't coming back to me and I have no idea how to get it back.

Logically, it downloading SOMETHING because before I left the tablet to do it's thing, I saw the download bar going. With this in mind I was thinking the update/install file should be there somewhere but I can't find it =(

Has anyone had this problem?

OP
F

flipboi120

Reaction score
nevermind =p i decided to try resetting the date to an earlier date just to see if it would do anything...a lo and behold...it re-downloaded the update with no problems...then i just reset the date

randypi

Reaction score
I got my xoom on the first day they came out on Feb. 28th (if I remember correctly). I use it a lot, nearly everyday for lots of tasks. I have gotten every update that is put out, no rooting, totally factory and I have had NO problems whatsoever. 3.2 installed flawlessly. Just wanted everyone to know my experience.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

second2n

Reaction score
I have xoom wifi with a 3G slot for a sim. I was told to download 3G 3.2 for it to work with 3G. Were can I doanload 3.2?

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums

randypi

Reaction score
I believe you can go to your settings and choose "about" and you should have an "check for updates" button.... Or something like that.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums