3.1 to 3.2 Update

frosty1216

Reaction score
Hey all, I just got my Xoom updated to 3.2 and I have to say, I'm enjoying the tablet again. When I had 3.0 it was fast, fluid and responsive. The moment I jumped to 3.1 my Xoom became unresponsive with force close after force close so I had been chomping at the bit to get the 3.2 update. Anyone out there notice the same things? Or I am one of the few that got 3.2?

~ Frosty dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
well as soon as the updates were rolling out I noticed a change. and that change was I can't connect my D2G to the Xoom. it was connecting perfectly thru BT and now...ugh

ALOHA from Hawaii

rajesh21

Reaction score
I don't see mine I m in USA and have 3G and WiFi....

OP
frosty1216

frosty1216

Reaction score
Yeah its working a lot better. And I'm trying the free pdanet tablet. Check that out for Bluetooth tethering.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
Oh yeay... I'm loving the responsiveness of ym xoom again... Its great... I have only had the 3.2 update for less than an hour but its screaming now... this is how a tablet should be.. I hope it stays this way... but I have opened all my apps and played with everything and it still seems snappy..

Im liking this.... although i need to find an sd card to test the slot now...

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Hey all, I just got my Xoom updated to 3.2 and I have to say, I'm enjoying the tablet again. When I had 3.0 it was fast, fluid and responsive. The moment I jumped to 3.1 my Xoom became unresponsive with force close after force close so I had been chomping at the bit to get the 3.2 update. Anyone out there notice the same things? Or I am one of the few that got 3.2?

~ Frosty dancedroid

Was your Xoom rooted?

second2n

Reaction score
Were can I download 3.2 and do I need to do anything else with XOOM

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums