Xda is way ahead of its time

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
yea you did. im still want to wait a month or so before i root but idk about that anymore.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
yea you did. im still want to wait a month or so before i root but idk about that anymore.

That's going to be tough. Haha. I'm rooting but but probably won't ROM but definitely clocking it to 1.5+ the second I get home with it. I'd like to think I'll be on stock ICS for a while, might be shorter than I expect though. This is good news though that development is looking strong in only a little over a week after launch in the UK. C'mon Verizon, daddy wants his precious already.

mzjin

Reaction score
I think us CDMA/LTE users will have to wait since those probably don't work for the US version yet.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll have to wait for our own development. GMS Nexus development will be different than ours. Still, this is good news.

Sent from my Droid

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I think us CDMA/LTE users will have to wait since those probably don't work for the US version yet.

Yeah I think it's going to be like the OG and Milestone though somethings worked on both. But it won't take longer than a week I imagine before we see ROMs, kernels and mods for the LTE model.

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
im sure they can be easily ported to the lte version by developers. only the lte signal would be the difference, and maybe some language changes and other small hardware differences.