xBox 360 Turtle Beach suggestions

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I'm saving up to get some Turtle Beach's, but I don't know which one to get. Whatever I end up getting, I'd like for it to have Dolby Surround Sound. That's basically the only thing that I absolutely want, but I want it to be reliable. The problem with looking up reviews for products is that it's hard to compare them to other products, and quite often the reviews are written very very soon after first being opened, so it's hard to figure out how reliable they are if the reviews are written after only a week or a month of use.

Here's my limits: I won't get the XP400 or XP500. I have $40 saved up so far, I get an allowance of $60 a month, so saving up for the those would take far longer than I would like. If anything I'd just like to save up for another month or two (not including next month's allowance) because I'm thinking about getting a pair of 42's or 300's, I'm just worried about the reliability of them because they're wireless. I'm also concerned about extra accessories I would have to buy. I've tried looking up setup videos to see if there's anything else I need and looked at manuals for the headphones for what's included, but I can't find what else I might need. I have a 60GB white xBox 360 PRO, but I don't know what else I'll need for these headphones. I know my TV won't have any problems with the input and outputs, all I need to know is would I have to purchase other cables for whatever I would buy.

If you have an answer to any of this, I'm going to be a little picky about this. If you have a recommendation, please include:
How long you've had the headphones and your review or technical difficulties you've had with them
The kind of xBox you have
Any cables you had to buy separately

Any information would be useful, I don't want to buy a pair of $150+ headphones and find out they're very unreliable or run into a surprise "Oh by the way you need to buy this". I'm okay with buying separate parts as necessary, I just don't want it to be a surprise.

Last edited:

tomonia

Reaction score
i would say this one

im using PX5 myself atm and they are great for me can that a look at them here turtle beach headsets

they are just awesome turtle beach are the best headsets ever

OP
hAHAha Halo

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
tomonia said:
im using PX5 myself atm and they are great for me can that a look at them here turtle beach headsets

they are just awesome turtle beach are the best headsets ever

Well I know that lol, that's why I'm getting some. But I don't know which ones to get, the best headphones for the best price