1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

X will not vibrate when receiving text message

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by daflyerman, Oct 20, 2010.

1. daflyerman

daflyerman New Member

I have an all-in-one toggling app for various settings on my X. One of which is ringer/vibrate/silent. When I downloaded this (as well as other toggles used in the past), I could switch between ring, vibrate, silent for calls/notifications. All of the sudden, I can have the phone ring/give audible notification sounds, or go silent, but my vibrate feature will not work. The notifications bar will display the vibrate icon, the phone will vibrate when I receive a call, but will not vibrate when receiving a text. I've checked my settings and they all request to vibrate when receiving a text while in vibrate mode.

Suggestions? Thanks!
Search tags for this page

htc one x doesnt vibrate on messages

samsung s3 doesnt vibrate receiving text