1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wrong dates on pictures

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by dblum89, Mar 3, 2013.

1. dblum89

dblum89 New Member

I got a new SD card. First connected to my PC and moved the pictures off of my old card and internal storage to a folder on my PC. Moved those pictures back to the internal storage. Finally installed the new SD card and used the phone to move the pictures from internal storage to the new SD card. Something along the way caused the dates to be messed up on the phone. If I go into My Gallery and click on Camera Roll, several pictures show a date of December 31, 1969. If I view the pictures through the Camera app, most of the pictures show today's date.

Anyone know of a way to fix the dates of the pictures?
Search tags for this page
android date 1969 ics
android gallery date incorrect
android photo date wrong
android photos wrong date
android pictures show wrong date
htc rezound incorrect picture date
incorrect photo dates in s3
samsung galaxy s4 gallery date wrong
sd card 12 31 1969 date
sd card on phone dated december 31 1969

the dates are wrong on my pictures galaxy s3