Few new user questions

Jesx09

Reaction score
1. So i transfered my pictures from my old phone to my Droid and they are saved to the phone and not the SD card. How do I move them? And set it so that all my pictures are saved to my SD card from now on.

2. How do i save for example Apps to my Internal memory storage and not my phone storage? Since my internal storage has like 6gs and my phone storage has around 700mb. I do know how to move them to my SD card if i wanted to but i do not want to do that (incase anyone was wondering)

Thanks for your help.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Three things:

One, this is a bad place to post any topic unless you want it ignored. :) As evidenced by the fact that I'm 25 hours late answering you, in case you were wondering.

Two, :welcome: to the forum!

Three, you'll find answers to all your questions in the Incredible section here or over on HTC Incredible Forum which is a daughter forum/sister forum run by the same staff here and kept to the same standards of behavior. Good luck! :)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Cant help you with 1 but you cant save apps directly to internal storage

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For #1 try this:

1. Connect the Incredible to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Slide down the Notifications panel at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Connect to PC on the handheld.
4. Tap Mount as disk drive on the handheld.
5. You will have 2 removable disks listed on your computer under Computer/My Computer for Windows users, on the Finder for Mac users. One of them should have a folder named DCIM. Open the drive then the DCIM folder.
6. Open the 100media folder. Drag and drop the files from that folder to the DCIM/ 100MEDIA folder on the sd card.

To save photos on the sd card in the future, disconnect from the computer, open the camera, hit menu, then settings (looks like 2 gears) and change the storage setting to SD card.