Working on some new themes..have a question for anyone

Reaction score
Sry this is posted in general discussion and not the themes section but it doesn't load threw tapatalk..

Got a question for anyone who themes or just anyone in general who might know.

Im making a status bar theme first and what I do is open a rubix png in photoshop and go to > image >mode and change it from indexed color to rgb then erase everything and make my icon and save it as a .png....well after I had the 3g icons done and the signal bars I compared my new png file size to the original rubix ones...the rubix ones are 4 kb yet mine are all 60 kb each...im wondering if you could quick explain what I need to do to fix this..i have tried going to mode again and putting it back to indexed color then resaving it as .png but it was still 60 kb...I have all the psd files too in case I need to do something in there in order to fix it..please if u can help post what I.have to do...thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
A
Reaction score
Also what is an easy way to switch out images within framework...I like to make a set one thing at a time..wifi..signal bars..etc and then I test them out on the phone..I used ninjamorph but it takes too long and now it does now work anyways...so a quick step by step on a good way would be great..thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk