Rubix 1.6 theme by dfitz

dfitz

Reaction score
2 versions of a Black Bar theme for Rubix 1.6...

1fvg9k.jpg

61508-albums675-picture2318.png

61508-albums675-picture2325.png
61508-albums675-picture2326.png

With color battery...
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

61508-albums675-picture2324.png
61508-albums675-picture2326.png

With % battery...updated to v.2 (11/07/2010)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

-Icons are from various Droid themes, some stock icons from the X, and custom battery...enjoy!

To install, download whichever version you would like:
1. Reboot into recovery mode with Droid X Bootstrapper
2. Backup your ROM (optional in case something goes wrong)
3. Select "install from zip sdcard", navigate to file
4. Install
5. Reboot and Enjoy!

*Use at your own risk...I am not responsible for you messing up your phone so only do this if you know how to fix your X.

OP
D

dfitz

Reaction score
reserved...

Notes:
If you would like to remove the clock notification bar, I successfully installed Fabolous' "Remove Clock Notification for black status bars" that is in ROM Manager
ROM Manager --> Download ROM --> Fabolous --> Remove Clock Notification (**Thanks for the great work Fab!)

10% battery icon version v.2 release:
-changed 100% battery from blank icon back to one w/ 100 on it

OP
D

dfitz

Reaction score
Updated screenshots to see the theme better...I am enjoying the theme and hope you all do too!

mr_brady

Reaction score
Looks great! I'm trying it on my DX now. What Clock / Weather app are you using? Looks nice.

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Looks great! I'm trying it on my DX now. What Clock / Weather app are you using? Looks nice.

It looks like Fancy Widget (the big flip clock w/weather) below that I am not sure...

OP
D

dfitz

Reaction score

It's actually two different widgets...the top one is an app I extracted from the system apps on the Fission rom called weatherwidget.apk. Very simplistic app but I liked the look of it and it functions pretty well. It doesn't have downloadable themes like Beautiful Widgets, just the way you see it.

The bottom with just the 4 days forecast is part of Beautiful Widgets. It's the "Beautiful Weather 4x1" widget included as part of the app.

mr_brady

Reaction score

It's actually two different widgets...the top one is an app I extracted from the system apps on the Fission rom called weatherwidget.apk. Very simplistic app but I liked the look of it and it functions pretty well. It doesn't have downloadable themes like Beautiful Widgets, just the way you see it.

The bottom with just the 4 days forecast is part of Beautiful Widgets. It's the "Beautiful Weather 4x1" widget included as part of the app.

Thanks! I'll take a look for those.