white on white text issue with themes fixed

Reaction score
If someone has a real fix, could you please post the steps instead of just saying you did it and it worked.

I opened the theme and the metamorph file on my pc. I pulled the framework-res.apk from the theme, and put it on my desktop. I changed the file ext to .zip and opened it. I took the four files in the metamorph and copied them to the desktop, then into the res/drawable-hdpi folder. I changed the framewok-res back into a .apk and put it back into the theme zip file. I put the theme file on my phone and reflashed it.:icon_ banana:

Framework is located: system/framework/framework-res.apk

You can also go into system/app and insert or remove apps before flashing.

I can post a copy of the .zip that I have edited to have this fix and wih a themed version of LP and google voice, if Luigi doesn't object.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bunsen.. good job man! that takes work and time. Again, good jib,

Reaction score
when im trying to rename it, it seems to not change....

What OS are you running on your computer?

In the explorer window, click on tools, then folder options. In the view tab, unclick the hide extensions of known file types button. That should you allow to actually change the extension.

tee00max

Reaction score
Ok i got it renamed but I messed up on my part with the framework by deleting it and now my phone is doing some crazy mess. So im in the process of restoring and then once I get it back up and running, I just place the new file back in the

system/framework folder and the reflash through metamorph?

Reaction score
Ok i got it renamed but I messed up on my part with the framework by deleting it and now my phone is doing some crazy mess. So im in the process of restoring and then once I get it back up and running, I just place the new file back in the

system/framework folder and the reflash through metamorph?

relash in recovery or rom manager

Boostjunky

Reaction score
To change the text colors of notifications, follow these steps:

Click menu soft key, then select
Settings
Ultimate Settings
User Interface
Notifications Colors

Then, look at Items Notifocations within that window. There are three sub-categories.
Items Title Color
Items Text Color
Items Time Color

From each of those 3 sub-categories, select your preferred color, then touch the center of the color wheel to finish your selection. Reboot, and enjoy!

Note: Even if it shows your preferred color to already be selected upon entering the options for the first time, touch the center of the color wheel anyway to ensure the phone knows that that's the color you wish to apply. When I applied the Renovated theme to my phone, I went into these options, and it showed the color to already be selected as black, but my text was showing white. I simply touched the center of the color wheel to verify the black selection, then rebooted and had black text.

tee00max

Reaction score
damn im confused like hell im not even gonna lie......in the beginning post, he said install with metamorph, so now im not using that anymore?