Issues with Watermark theme for Rubix Focused....

Reaction score
I just installed the watermark theme for Rubix, and before I talk about my issue, I must say, it's a beautiful theme, the icons for both the status bar and the apps are amazing looking. ANYWAYS! My only issue is with gmail, at first whenever I would open it, it would get an error and force close. So I went into titanium back up and wiped the data on the gmail app, so now it works, except when I go into settings, whenever I try to change my notification Ringtone, it gets the force close error again. But only when changiny the ringtone, which I kinda weird I thought lol so anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
One other thing I noticed is that my wallpaper isn't showing at my lockscreen, what's up with that? Its kinda annoying me...

Also, when at my homescreen, when I click the 4-square hardbutton to bring up the lil menu and then click on wallpaper, it does nothing, it wont work. Not sure what the issue is

Edit - damn dude the errors keep coming. So I tried just going thru my gallery to set my wallpaper, click on the image, hit set as, and then I got yet another force close error. I never had these issues the first time I used this theme last week. Wtf is going on and anyone got an idea on how I should proceed in fixing theme. I need my gmail and wallpapers to work

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Well apparently, uninstalling gmail and gtalk fixed it. I don't undertsand how, but removing those fixed my wallpaper issues. The wallpaper button in my menu works as well as in the gallery. And my wallpaper is showing up at my lockscreen as well. So im assuming watermark doesn't like gtalk or gmail. Im gonna try reinstalling and hopefully eveything works cause I need gmail and I like having gtalk