1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME Release]EC10 sFc Pumpkin_Spice Theme (Mesmerize, Showcase, & Fascinate)

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by TAPOUT27, Apr 6, 2011.

1. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

All credit goes to BakedTator over at XDA....

Orig link: [THEME][PORT]EC10 sFc Pumpkin_Spice Theme (Mesmerize, Showcase, & Fascinate) - xda-developers

[​IMG] [THEME][PORT]EC10 sFc Pumpkin_Spice Theme (Mesmerize, Showcase, & Fascinate)
    ok...first off im giving credit where its due...

Credits :
    me for the photoshop work and battery
    thefunkbot, for the base theme, i used his tangerine theme for the fascinate
    OP here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1018514
    notta, for the wifi thing and signal bar, i just photoshoped them to be the correct color, and thanks for the background as well
    OP : [Theme][Port][EB01/DL30] Jumba's NeonGT + NeonBT (6 Lock beta) - xda-developers
    00.ante, Thanks for the themed martket sir, great work!!!
    OP : [APP]::05-04-11::NEW Themed Market 2.3.4:::new Installation instruction for JVK::: - xda-developers
    and i think thats it....if i missed anyone hit me up and ill add you here [​IMG] and if i forgot you...my bad...im slightly retarded at times
    chopperthedog, for testing and confirming its works on the fascinate for me, and for a few tips!
    Also thanks to racerboy3801 for porting it to the i-9000 and thanks to sonnysekhon who made this for the nexus one!!!

i will be doing more edits and getting more apk's themed...just takes time

this works for the Mesmerize, Showcase, & Fascinate

=========must be on the EC10 super_Frankenclean ROM to use this=========

pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Instructions :
    wipe dalvik cache
    flash in cwm
    wait 69 years for your phone to boot
    enjoy

Download Link : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    if you enjoy this...the thanks button is on the lower right side of this post...it has a purpose
  2. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

Looks good.