Wipe sytem, big problem

Import roller

Reaction score
I was in the process of doing the Blurry install for JB, and when i was in the recovery, i didn't realize i was on the stock rom slot when i did the system wipe. So when i went to reboot, it gave me the warning that there isn't an OS installed. I can't seem to find a way to reinstall the OS. I tried to reinstall JB, but the RSD stops and asks me to manually reboot the phone, but I can't get it to do so. it just stays on a blank screen after the it passes the Safestrap screen.

Any suggestions?

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
Here's the problem though, i think because i wiped everthing on the stock rom slot, it won't see the phone in RSD. I tried it this morning before i went in to work, and when i put it in boot mode, RSD seems my phone is connected, but all the fields are marked "N/A" it's not reading any system info at all from the phone. I'll try that link when i go home, but right now I'm thinking I may need a new phone.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
dont waste your time with rsd, this is generally much more reliable SamuriHL's House Of Bionic - DroidRzr.com
read through the setup instructions first, its pretty easy, and works almost all the time when setup properly.
note: if you were on ics flash that back (easier to root) if you were on jb do not flash ics or it will just boot loop and you will have to flash jb any way.

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
I already went to JB update. I also tried the samauri VM, but since the phone can't turn on, i can't get it to the point of where I can have it connect to the shared drive. I tried that last night too. I called Verizon and they told me to search on XBA developers for any possible fixes. I'm already searching Craigslist for a replacement phone.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
you dont need the phone to fully boot up, you just need to get it to "ap fastboot", or am i missing something?

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
I'll try it again when i get home. but so far I've been able to get into Safestrap easily, but can't install anything through it because the files were wiped. And I can get into AP Fastboot screen, but for some reason RDS couldn't read the phone this morning. Last night it read it, and tried to install a FXZ, but it I don't think it was the new JB stock rom. I think it was a leaked rom. I'll be spending a lot of time on this tonight trying to fix it. Gonna be along night. Right now I'm using a droid charge while i try to fix the Bionic. The charge SUCKS!!!!!!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
just put it in fastboot then try the tool i posted below, the tool flashes differently than rsd, although i think there is an option in the tool to have it use rsd, i wouldnt.
if i remember correctly the only setup for the tool is to dl the file you want then put it in a sub folder in the tool directory, its all spelled out well in the tools op.