WinX DVD Ripper FREE today (Mon 3/8) only

Smitty258

Reaction score
This one is for real this time! lol

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com has WinX DVD ripper free today only. I've just downloaded it and updated my older version of this software I had.

I've already done a few DVDs for my Droid using this and it works great. It doesn't have a pre-set profile for the Droid, but you just need to select .mp4 file and set it for 854x480 resolution and your set!

This offer is good TODAY ONLY. Giveaway of the Day changes every 24 hours so get it AND install (you must install for the free license to take effect) it today if you wanna try it out!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not sure I'll actually use it for the Droid, since I don't find myself wanting to watch movies on it very often, but thanks a bunch! I downloaded and installed it. Might rip a movie down just to try it...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Always can use another free piece of SW, DL'd and installed, will check it out later.

eleven001

Reaction score
iMacsoft Free DVD RipperAllow you to easily rip DVD disc movie into any video/audio files on Mac with iMacsoft Free DVD Ripper for Mac. So professional Mac DVD Ripping software rip movie DVDs for playback on the new iPad, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod touch, iPod nano, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, etc.DancingNexus