Will someone please explain to me what happened with BlackDroid?

Reaction score
Based on what I read already, apparently this is a touchy topic.

I use the Ultimate Droid ROM and it's been months since I've visited the forums, either here or there. I go online to find their website so I can ask for help with something, but it doesn't work, and then I see some thread here about discontinuing support.

Would someone just tell me what happened? I don't want a discussion. I just want to know what happened and honestly I don't want to have to sift through 93 pages of posts trying to find out. Just tell me what happened and I'll be on my way.

Regardless, I suppose now I'll never get any help with phone.

jev

Reaction score
He's kinda M.I.A. at the moment. Supposedly he was somehow affected by the outbreak of tornadoes a month or so ago in Tennessee. As for the support issue, that was quite a while ago and it's a non issue now.

OP
V
Reaction score
He's kinda M.I.A. at the moment. Supposedly he was somehow affected by the outbreak of tornadoes a month or so ago in Tennessee. As for the support issue, that was quite a while ago and it's a non issue now.

Well I certainly hope he's okay. Though I suspect there was a lot more going on around here than just that... but I won't bring it up. I was just curious.

Now I need to decide if I just stay with the UD ROM I have and deal with the issues, or switch to a new one.

Durandgir

Reaction score
He has been missing for a while now, it honestly makes me sad, UD 2.5.0 was the first rom I ever flashed and UD was the first gingerbread rom I flashed, his roms worked so well I was really hoping for updates from him that fixed all the issues with UD 3.3.1 then he just disapeared and no one has heard from him since

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy thread revival batman?

Sent from my rooted, ROM'd, and Safestrapped XT862

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also no need to resurrect VERY old drama. :)