Will It Still Be This Week?

mystik1

Reaction score
All the rumors have said the Droid 4 is coming this week. Yet, we still have not heard a confirmation for the phone from Verizon. How likely is it that it will be released this week, do you think?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm not going to add fuel to the fire.

Until Verizon confirms it themselves, it's all rumors/speculations.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Fire is fun... the only logical explanation I can think of if its not out this week they are gonna wait closer to Christmas for the release(I'd almost guarantee before Christmas) its really just a marketing plan(in my eyes)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Droid X Doug

Reaction score
Here is some gasoline - December 8th is this Thursday.... Although I am a bit surprised that VZW didn't do a pre-order for the D4. Maybe pre-orders start on Thursday? :biggrin:

OP
M

mystik1

Reaction score
The 8th is Thursday. From what I hear, Verizon always does releases on Thursdays.

tuffD1

Reaction score
It would be great if it deploys this week. This Thursday is payday for me, and my bills are caught up. NICE!

Sent from my Steel Droid¹

JCDenton771

Reaction score
I believe only the Nexus with launch this week now on either Thursday or Friday. The date I am now hearing for Droid 4 is December 22nd. This is all via droid-life by the way.

r314bd

Reaction score
The date I am now hearing for Droid 4 is December 22nd. This is all via droid-life by the way.
Saw this too...considering Droid Life has been the source for 99% of all the D4 leaks until now, I'd bet more on 12/22 than 12/08

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Saw this too...considering Droid Life has been the source for 99% of all the D4 leaks until now, I'd bet more on 12/22 than 12/08

Especially with the Nexus coming out on Friday, but the Droid 4 did just clear FCC today.

TC_Mits

Reaction score
Especially with the Nexus coming out on Friday, but the Droid 4 did just clear FCC today.

No Nexus either. It's back to square one. Just like it did on Black Friday, vzw balked.

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

ashobe

Reaction score
Don't know for sure but at our local VZW store all the Droid3 accessories went on sale or closeout

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Droid X Doug

Reaction score
Don't know for sure but at our local VZW store all the Droid3 accessories went on sale or closeout

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
VZW is definitely clearing the deck for the D4. Just a question of when. If the 15th is G-Nexus release date, maybe the 22nd is D4 release date?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Anything? Anyone? Will it be this week on Feb 2?

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums