Droid 4

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
I sure hope the droid 4 comes out this week and I hope it's not too big like people are saying about the razor. What do you think?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Post one shows the specs. The Official DF Droid 4 Pre-Release Thread 4" for the D4. The RAZR is 4.3" , so the D4 is a tad smaller. Some do notice the difference. It, of course, will be thicker due to a keyboard. If you have any place that sells phones, check out the 4" ones to see how big they are to you and you can see if it will work for you.

I'm wondering if we won't hear anything, like the Nexus, until a day before. Unless they are waiting on this one. I'm thinking they would like to sell more Razr's and more Samsung Stratsopher's (these are 4G and keyboard phones, but they don't look very good to me) before the D4 comes out.

I keep googling D4 to see if there's anything new out there. Most people here on this board got the Nexus and seems to be busy playing with those :D. I did read about the D4 on the DroidDoes website through googling...
Or there's just not a lot of news lately... which is possible...

ETA: Android+ on Google+ is suppose to announce something on Monday (today) but hasn't yet...
"Stay tuned for a surprise from +Android on Monday" I'm hoping it's the D4!!
ETA: blah. it was about the nexus...

Last edited:
OP
XNAVYGAL

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
I keep googling it too!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

JCDenton771

Reaction score
I'm hoping hoping hoping for it! I wish there were more updates but droidlife seems to be in love with nexus right now.....