Will I need to delete 2.1 Gallery & other added 2.1 apps?

Jer

Reaction score
Before the OTA official version hits? Right now I have two galleries and I assume that the update would remove the previous gallery so I'm just wanting to make sure that when the OTA version happens it will replace the v2.1 that I installed as well as removing the previous gallery all automatically. I have my guesses but does anyone know the anwer for sure to this?

superglen99

Reaction score
same here. anyone? and we need some definitive answers. look at the super long 2.1 thread that was started based on a rumor. bring real evidence

Shad0w325

Reaction score
I would just do it as soon as you get the update notification. Whats an extra 30 seconds added to your 2.1 wait? :)

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well you should be able to just uninstall both the weather & news, and 2.1 gallery apps, then apply the new update. This would be the safer way.

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the 2.1 home launcher is just a home replacement (aka like panda), and the gallery and music are just apps. So I can't think of why it would affect our phone even if we didn't delete them when upgrading to 2.1. It would just ask us what we want to use as default.