will droid be able to run on 4g

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
When Verizon 4G first comes online the coverage will probably look like AT&T's 3G coverage map. I'll stick with the Droid for a while.

Big Cam

Reaction score
oooo damn

some ones getting sold soon

when is verizon gonna start up 4g every other company is going to switch this summer
Actually no they aren't, Sprint is testing high populated area's now but their entire 3G network won't suddenly be swapped over to 4g in a summer
oooo damn
some ones getting sold soon
when is verizon gonna start up 4g every other company is going to switch this summer
no they wont

ATT is the closest and they're 1.5 years behind in terms of rolling out LTE.
You must not watch TV, Sprint has 4g in place in high populated areas. Sprint is leading this race. AT&T can't even keep a stable 3G netowrk, they are no where near ready for 4g.

Big Cam

Reaction score
The 4G cut over will be like the cut over from Analog to Digital they both coexisted for years before analog was completely eliminated. 3G and 4G or LTE will coexist on the network until the entire network is converted and then you will be required to switch to a 4G capable device.

I know a lot of you don't even remember analog cellular but it did exist.
I remember having to get a new phone because mine wasn't capable with digital. It was a good day.