wild bore attacks droid

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wild boar attacks droid

so i was chillin in my room browsing the droidforums and i hear some odd noises outside. so i grab my droid and proceed with the investigation. it was a baby pig eating some trash in my yard. so i got the video recorder up and running and... well the pig wasnt to happy with my getting up in its face and attacked my beloved droid:motdroidhoriz:.

i uploaded it to youtube for your viewing pleasure. be sure to watch the end where the attacking actually takes place.

warning: graphic material
[video=youtube;1YoFYc2EjYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YoFYc2EjYA[/video]

Last edited:

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
You sure it didn't just bump the phone with its nose looking up? =P Awesome video, though. Droid records in good quality.

OP
pandroid

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You sure it didn't just bump the phone with its nose looking up? =P Awesome video, though. Droid records in good quality.

truth is the pigs nose knocked my hand in turn knocking the phone out of my grasp.

but i think i can get more ladies if i tell everyone it was a vicious attack

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score

truth is the pigs nose knocked my hand in turn knocking the phone out of my grasp.

but i think i can get more ladies if i tell everyone it was a vicious attack

Hmm, were I woman and believed your tale I'd be more focused on your mental health for approaching a "wild bore" (not a very exciting bore, is it?) With a cell phone within a couple of inches of it's "vicousness"- but, not believing your tale, and not being a woman, who am I to say...

cgarnes

Reaction score
*giggles*

I'm a woman, and this is just funny, but then, I am slap-happy because I'm sleep-deprived. I hate insomnia.

Here, piggy, piggy, pigggggy . . . .

coolkidd

Reaction score
I guess we found out 1 way that Droid doesn't.... it does not interact with animals well! :icon_ banana:

OP
pandroid

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@cgarnes careful, dont taunt the pig, you saw what happened to me

@coolkidd hopefully this can be fixed in a future firmware update

@takeshi you got me... in my defense thats the first time i had ever written the word boar