Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Has anyone tried the wii controller in the market with any emulators yet?

(Ignore, didnt see other thread) :)

Last edited:

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the wii controller in the market with any emulators yet?

(Ignore, didnt see other thread) :)

I did, I went on vacation last sunday and got back this sunday and used it on the plane and it was amazing. I works great with NES, SNES, GENESIS :).

I tried the demo and worked great so i purchased it. Also the DEV just released a new update today which now supports the CLASSIC controller that connects to the Wii controler so you can have a true 6+ button controller :)

I have not tested the Classic controller yet, but will try it out tonight. Also it allows you to connect 4 controllers via bluetooth to your Droid!!!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh my (again)...I have a Wii, but not the Classic Controller. But I will after today....

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Oh my (again)...I have a Wii, but not the Classic Controller. But I will after today....

Guys I tested the classic controller with the new update and wow works flawlessly. Gqming just became even better on droid mobile phones wow.... 100% worth buying full version.

David522

Reaction score
I stole my buddy's Wii remote the other day, set it up with an emulator, it was great i felt like a little kid again playing Donkey Kong II

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I stole my buddy's Wii remote the other day, set it up with an emulator, it was great i felt like a little kid again playing Donkey Kong II

Imagine using the classic controller with 8+ buttons? You can actually play games like street fighter again:)