1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SNES/Wii Emulator Controller for Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by InfernalFirefly, Jan 17, 2011.

1. InfernalFirefly

InfernalFirefly New Member

NEW!!!! SNES/Wii Emulator Controller for Droid

Hello!

I just wanted to share this with everyone so I joined Droid Forums so I could put this up for people to very. I made this controller a month or so ago and just got around to making a video. I used an original Super Nintendo controller and wired in a Wii remote and Nunchuk so that I could use it to play emulators on my Droid X.

If you have an questions about it just let leave a comment!!!

ps. this was my first video I've every made so please don't hate on me if I'm a little choppy....
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  2. logik

logik New Member

snes controller modification

is there any way to contact you by google talk or email? that video is AWESOME!! I'm interested in learning to do that as I can't find a decent bluetooth game pad :/
  3. InfernalFirefly

InfernalFirefly New Member

Hey!! I didn't make a step by step for this mod but I'm working on getting all the parts in a need to make another just like it but fully contained and rechargeable... Unfortunately I have a lot going on right now and a vacation coming up so I won't be able to get started on this project until 2/21.... but when I do make this controller I plan to make a FULL step by step video guide on making this controller!!! I will get in contact with you when I'm done :)
  4. logik

logik New Member

thanks!

awesome! is it inexpensive and fairly easy to do? I'm anxious to have something better than a wii remote lmfao
Search tags for this page

android snes emulator controller

bluetooth snes emulator controller for android wii
control wii with android phone
droid 4 emulator controller
droid razr m remote emulator
nintendo wii emulator on android
remote control snes emulatir android
snes controller for droid
snes droid wiiu controller
snes remote mod wii
snes/wii emulator controller for droid x