My dream come true.... BT cotroller for android emulators...

Xpain

Reaction score
My dream come true.... BT cotroller for android emulators... dancedroid

Wii Controller Demo brings your Wiimote and Android phone 2gether, 4ever -- Engadget

Ryan Frawley still has a fair bit of work ahead of him, but his Wii Controller Demo app for Android sure holds an awful lot of promise. Available now for no charge (though a $1 paid version is available for those who dig his work), this here software allows Android users to create a Bluetooth link between their Wii remote and handset, and then log input information on the mobile's display. As of now, there's not a whole lot of value outside of Wiimote troubleshooting, but it's a few lines of code away from being able to act as a controller for gaming. Just think -- a Wiimote, your Android phone, an emulator, an HDMI output and four other nerds surrounding your television. Needless to say, we'll be keeping a close eye out for updates coming to this one

jcardona1

Reaction score
Wow this is pretty awesome. So this would work with my snes emulator? I'm kinda new to this emulator stuff...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

alm0614

Reaction score
can someone explain how i would use this to play wii?

OP
Xpain

Xpain

Reaction score
The other way around, you'd use your wiimote to play your android device.
It opens a world os possibilities with phones such as the Incredible where you could connect yor device to your TV. Awesomeness.

jcardona1

Reaction score
so where is this app currently in terms of development? can i get a wiimote and use it to play games via my emulator? i downloaded the app, but i dont have a wiimote at the moment. if it works, ill buy one on ebay. if its not working yet, ill wait it out :)

alm0614

Reaction score
It opens a world os possibilities with phones such as the Incredible where you could connect yor device to your TV. Awesomeness.

what do you mean connect your device to your TV

Jer

Reaction score

Would have nothing to do with your TV at all. You could pair your Bluetooth controller to your Android based device to use it to play video games including emulator games. Most games weren't made to be touch screen so they're less than ideal trying to play them on a Droid phone or similar.

Reaction score
The point of the TV is just outputting the video onto a bigger screen so that you could play multiplayer. It is not something you have to do. Like with my Zune HD it has HD video output by hooking it up to my HDTV. This would be really cool if the guy gets it all working.

Jer

Reaction score
The point of the TV is just outputting the video onto a bigger screen so that you could play multiplayer. It is not something you have to do. Like with my Zune HD it has HD video output by hooking it up to my HDTV. This would be really cool if the guy gets it all working.

Completely unrelated to this topic. This topic is about creating a program that will pair a BT controller via BT to the phone to be used to control the phone. You are talking about pairing the phone via BT to a TV which would be a completely different program and a completely different end result. Someone asked what this was for and someone else replied with incorrect information which would be confusing to those who don't know. Please don't discuss TV pairing anymore because it's irrelevant to this topic.

LJR

Reaction score
I can get the wii remote to pair to the phone just fine but cant get it to control any emulators yet. Has anyone actually got this to work?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Completely unrelated to this topic. This topic is about creating a program that will pair a BT controller via BT to the phone to be used to control the phone. You are talking about pairing the phone via BT to a TV which would be a completely different program and a completely different end result. Someone asked what this was for and someone else replied with incorrect information which would be confusing to those who don't know. Please don't discuss TV pairing anymore because it's irrelevant to this topic.

Thanks...mod?:icon_ poke: