Wifi apps (rooted)

tbt666

Reaction score
Anybody know of any wifi tether apps that work for ics 4.0.4 I'm rooted and id REALLY LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I have my mobile hotspot hacked and working good on 4.0.4

OP
T

tbt666

Reaction score
Sydman said:
I am not a fan of FoxFi, you can of course try that and if you like it then great.

I use this one and have had a great experience using it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.android.wifi.tether

That's actually wy I started this thread... I couldn't for the longest time get foxfi to work so I finally rooted my phone and downloaded some wifi root apps... well none of them worked and so finally I tried foxfi one last time and it started working again.... so weird

Reaction score
Yea foxfi needed an add-on to work with 4.0.4. now it's set that after so much usage a day it gets capped, tryin' to make you buy the full version. It's around 7 for the full app. TOTALLY worth the dollars, supports the creators too.

706woodman

Reaction score
I use wifi tehter apk v3.3 and it works good,lot better than foxfi.only thing is something wrong with security,even if enabled i can still connect without entering password. But i just watch for notifications if someone connects i will know.