Widget to replace WM "today screen" updates

ntaylor

Reaction score
I'm looking for a widget or two or three that will replace some of the functionality for the following on the WM today screen:

1. Unread email count (Exchange, not gmail)
2. Next several appointments (for Exchange calendar). The widget that comes with the Exchange calendar is pretty big and appears only to show the next appointment.

This phone is absolutely fantastic. Only had it about 36 hours and all I miss from WM is the dialer and the above stuff. Incidentally, these (and the ATT service) are what made me end my iphone affair after only two weeks. Hoping that the openness of Android comes to the rescue, sooner or later.

ragnoir

Reaction score
Did you find an application that does this? This is my biggest concern leaving my WM device I am onsite all the time and need at a glance view of my upcoming appointments and other essential notifications.

kev83202

Reaction score
I don't know about question 1 sorry,

I have an app for the calendar called "pure calendar widget" It just got updated yesterday to support exchange (I don't use exchange so just going off the changelog) It works great though, maybe that will work for you?

It does cost a couple bucks, but it's well worth it and very customizable.

Pure Calendar widget (agenda) v1.5.7 Application for Android | Productivity (the version I have)

Pure calendar widget LITE v1.3.8 Application for Android | Productivity

Just noticed it still says that it doesn't work for exchange, but I downloaded an update this morning that said it works now?

here is the website http://koxx3.wordpress.com/

Ok another edit, it looks like the androlib website is just not updated, the comments in the market does say "motorola droid exchange calendar support"

Last edited: