Why is it every time I pull battery to put a fresh one in do I have to mount my sd ca

VidJunky

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are having the mount SD issue. I know it came up more than a few times over in a thread I started at AC. I think it happened after the update before the last one for roaming or whatever, world phone? Anyway, I've seen some complaining and lots of mentions, but no solutions, work arounds, or suggestions. In fact I think MrSmith's suggestion of a FR was the first time I've even seen that suggested... for this issue. LOL. We talk about factory resets all day don't we? Alright then. Keep the Rezound forums alive.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had this issue a while back but it stopped . If memory serves I deleted an app that got rid of the problem, but I don't remember which one. Every time my phone decides to start acting stupid I uninstall the last few apps that I either installed or updated at around the time it stupids up and more times than not it clears up the issue. I'll check this forum for a thread I started and see if it jogs my memory
Edit: upon looking back at that thread it seems uncheck Swype Connect in Swype or uninstalling Handcent fixed it. It might have been coincidental but those actions I took at the time and it stopped refusing to mount

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited: