Why hack the Eris? 2.1 begins on the 13th

JCo352

Reaction score
To whomever said the eris won't get the update, you're wrong. All android phone will be getting some form of 2.1. And a question to the ones that have an Eris rooted; what kind of overclock speeds are you getting on them? I haven't heard much about the eris being overclocked, just curious.

oopslolz

Reaction score
To whomever said the eris won't get the update, you're wrong. All android phone will be getting some form of 2.1. And a question to the ones that have an Eris rooted; what kind of overclock speeds are you getting on them? I haven't heard much about the eris being overclocked, just curious.

we (rooters) can't overclock yet as we dont have kernel access. we've been begging HTC for the source code but no luck as of yet.

trife

Reaction score
According to vzw, they will not be coming out with the update anytime soon.

Jolest

Reaction score
I called Verizon support three times and I got three different answers. (never, soon, & eventually...)

I'm starting to think there's nobody who has the answer...

Who's steering the "Eris 2.1 update" bus anyway? Is anyone "in charge"??

MattPHS2002

Reaction score
I called Verizon support three times and I got three different answers. (never, soon, & eventually...)

I'm starting to think there's nobody who has the answer...

Who's steering the "Eris 2.1 update" bus anyway? Is anyone "in charge"??

As much as I like Verizon I think the answer to your question is "No one"

WhiteDynomite

Reaction score
Ok, if there is an ERIS 2.1 upgrade..what will we have to do? Will it just automatically upgrade? Or will we POWER OFF n POWER ON again? And where can I view my properties n see wut versionm i'm running?

Another_Dude

Reaction score
Ok, if there is an ERIS 2.1 upgrade..what will we have to do? Will it just automatically upgrade? Or will we POWER OFF n POWER ON again? And where can I view my properties n see wut versionm i'm running?

If and when it happens you'll get a message and instructions sent to your phone.