White Star on notifications...

dmv4

Reaction score
since i downloaded the new patch, I've noticed a star now on the notification bar, don't know what it means or how to get rid of it, any ideas ?
Thank you
dave

OP
D

dmv4

Reaction score
It has to do with what notification mode you're in. I believe "Priority" mode displays a star near the Wi-Fi signal.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
ahhh.. Thank You.. now to hunt and peck to find where this is to turn off..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
ahhh.. Thank You.. now to hunt and peck to find where this is to turn off..

I would start with the Moto app, Meeting Mode. Open Moto > Menu (gear symbol on top right) > Assist > Meeting > If Keep Quiet is checked then the phone will go into "Priority only notifications" when a calendar appointment is set as "Busy". See if that option is checked. If you don't want priority mode, un check Keep Quiet.

Edit: Check the Sleeping option also, underneath Meeting. Sleeping mode will also set notifications to "Priority only" if it is turned on, and set up for the time you normally sleep.

OP
D

dmv4

Reaction score
I would start with the Moto app, Meeting Mode. Open Moto > Menu (gear symbol on top right) > Assist > Meeting > If Keep Quiet is checked then the phone will go into "Priority only notifications" when a calendar appointment is set as "Busy". See if that option is checked. If you don't want priority mode, un check Keep Quiet.

Edit: Check the Sleeping option also, underneath Meeting. Sleeping mode will also set notifications to "Priority only" if it is turned on, and set up for the time you normally sleep.
Thank you....

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You are welcome, hopefully things work the way you want then to now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk