Spam in notification bar

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I've actually discussed this in another thread with people. I don't think Flikie was the reason. I've never had that notification with Flikie, but I did with that MP3 Music Download and after I uninstalled it, the notifs stopped.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Droid3720

Reaction score
I had Video Surf pop up in my notification bar last night.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

electriclarryland

Reaction score
I noticed these green pop-ups after the last time I installed tunee, which is an mp3 search/download app. I've been using the app for over a year, but never had this issue until I installed it on the Bionic. I like using the tunee app however, so I don't mind getting rid of the pop-ups.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I started getting the notification bar spam after downloading MP3 music download to see what it was all about.
As oon as I uninstalled it I did not get any more spam in my notification bar.

Advertising is one thing but putting it in my notification bar when I am not even using the app is to much. I will not put up with any app that does that.

I've actually discussed this in another thread with people. I don't think Flikie was the reason. I've never had that notification with Flikie, but I did with that MP3 Music Download and after I uninstalled it, the notifs stopped.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Ok,looked at airpush detector and it said "unless you care about it being open source you should download add ons app instead" no clue what that means so haven't downloaded either yet. I did uninstall mp3 and havent gotten another air push yet fingers crossed!

bigkhan

Reaction score
I had the same problem with mp3 i uninstalled it and havent had any more spam since then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gmhyman

Reaction score
Found bad app - London Olympic Live Wallpaper

Thanks to the Airpush Detector, found the bad app in my case - London Olympic Live Wallpaper. I expect others had have the same issue given the season :)
Much thanks for the pointer to the detector - very handy!

Claudia

Reaction score
Another thanks for Airpush Detector.
I finally found out which of my "Go" apps was spamming me.

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2