Which Bluetooth?

lazuhrus

Reaction score
For the guy looking for a loud headset in the truck, once again, Blue Parrot Roadwarrior B250XT or the XT+

At the loudest, it's too loud. I can have conversations while booming down the highway at full throttle with the window down.

I've talked six other drivers at work into buying them.
Bought one for my best friend.
Bought one for my wife.
Bought one for my boss for his birthday.

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
lazuhrus said:
For the guy looking for a loud headset in the truck, once again, Blue Parrot Roadwarrior B250XT or the XT+

At the loudest, it's too loud. I can have conversations while booming down the highway at full throttle with the window down.

X2 I have the B250XT.

nikecar

Reaction score
I have the Bose Level 2.

Its ok. but I'm sure you can find just as good for less. IT was a gift, or else no way I'd have spent this much.

JulesKessler

Reaction score
blueAnt has the best warranty. motorola sliver has best sound quality of any I have used. also excellent battery. I really like the behind the ear fit, like an,actual,hearing aid, but if you sweat a lot, this may not be for you. Currently trying motorola finiti.Motorola support and warranty replacement has been excellent

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i use an older one it dont even have a model number on it...its huge and dorky lol but its motorola and has a blue blinking light at the end of the curve. its grey and goes all the way around my ear. works amazing. let me look in my bluetooth settings in my phone and ill prolly be able to get the mn from there

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
motorola h605...i love anything moto.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

topjimmy

Reaction score
I know this thread is kinda old but firgured I would throw in my two cents for a headset that blocks out outside noise. I use the Motorola S10-HD when mountain biking and riding in my jeep. Because it is on both ears it blocks out all noise. All controls are on the headset and can answer phone calls and switch music while riding. I plug in the headphone jack to my stereo in the jeep and it doesn't play through my headset. when I get a call I hit the button on my headset and the call comes through the headset and not the radio.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-S10-...-1&keywords=motorola+bluetooth+stereo+headset

forumjunkie44

Reaction score
If you don't mind looking like the Burger King drive thru guy get the blue parrot. Excellent quality no background noise in and out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums