1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by lime4x4, Nov 20, 2011.

1. lime4x4

lime4x4 New Member

Looking at getting Bluetooth for my razor any particular one that works good.? The wife has a generic one for her iPhone and some days it's a hit or miss

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. Burgandywhisper

Burgandywhisper New Member

3. enolamyecart

enolamyecart New Member

The new Motorola Sliver is rather nice.

4. applemac

applemac New Member

Jawbone Era

Worked great with Droid X. Works perfectly with Razr! I have dropped mine in bathtub, dish sink, carwash bucket and it didn't bother it at all. I will always use Jawbone. You just tap, tap it to answer/end call. Double tap to redial. It tells you who is calling. I tells you how much time you have left. Recharges super-fast. Holds charge for days. Very responsive to your voice. Noise assassin blocks out background noise. It is just perfect! :icon_ banana:Also, get one of these...

Bluetooth Headset Cases Holders
  5. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

The jawbone it's great paired easy. Plays music audio files good call volume, but music is a little quiet. It's comfortable in the ear but a bit floppy and falls out when bending over.

I really like the Playtronics , stays connected easy to pair. Great volume in all modes. Comfortable and secure. The over ear with the mike boom is a little retro but is very clear both ways.

Avoid the Blue Ant, it has great features but it's vert fragile. I've had three and all failed in a few weeks. After the second replacement I gave up on them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
  6. surge

surge New Member

I use the Droid Roadster in my car.Great for hands free plus you can send music to your radio. Around the house I have a Jambox by Jawbone. I play music on it but when a call comes in the music pauses and it becomes a speaker phone. When the call ends the music picks up where it left off.

7. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

That's what I have and really love it. No device coming down your cheek is cosmetically nice. ;)
  8. tc1

tc1 New Member

9. ccmitech

ccmitech New Member

10. My351

My351 New Member

I have the Blue Ant T1 and love it. Have had it around a year now, and haven't had any problems with it. I'm not gentle on it either, it resides in my coat pocket with everything else in there, or on my truck seat when I'm not using it. It's been sat on, stepped on and left on the ground in the rain over night once and still works and sounds as good as the day I bought it. The only thing I did was replace the stock ear gel with one off a pair of skull candy because it's more comfortable for me. I would buy another one if I needed to replace it without hesitation. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  11. robert70

robert70 New Member

I use jawbone I love it, and it connects to my ps3 so scorr.

Sent from somewhere over there.
  12. ccmitech

ccmitech New Member

You sound like my perfect tester... Paypal away! dancedroid

13. jdroid80

jdroid80 New Member

My friend recommended the Jawbone. He had the Icon Rogue.

I found a used Jawbone Icon for $30. I'm going to give it a try.
  14. honors21

honors21 New Member

Motorola hx550 you can talk IP to 330ft from the phone.

15. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

I just found out the EQ issue with the LG HBS - 700 is fixed with the latest update. I hadn't used them in the last week or so but someone else posted it was fixed and I can also confirm it.

If you want a comfortable, stereo headset that is very reasonably priced, I'd check them out.
  16. GrmReaper

GrmReaper New Member

Its a little pricy, but I use the Jawbone ERA...its the best I've ever used. The call quality is unmatched (IMHO), along with its 'noise assassin' feature which kills background noise and wind is epic :) Its touch sensitive so you just tap the outside to answer/end calls. Plus the apps that it comes with make taking notes, calling contacts and other features VERY helpful. People can never tell whether I'm on my BT or my phone...its that good. I've used the last three models of Jawbones, and until something better comes out, I'll continue to use them.
  17. jdroid80

jdroid80 New Member

I found the Jawbone Icon Rogue on fry's electronics online on sale for $39 with in-store pick up (too bad it's not on sale anymore, $69 now).

I'm very impressed with the call quality. With the noise assasin I can talk as clear, if not more clear, as talking directly into the phone. And I can stream A2DP music and podcast which is the main reason why I wanted a bluetooth earpiece.

I give 'A' for value and I'm very satisfied with it.
  18. scottysize

scottysize Active Member

I've gone through probably 10 or so bluetooth headsets over the last 5 years. I've even tried 3 bluetooth headphones. The problem is that they hurt my ears, and I forget to charge it, or forget to take it with me, or just forget it.

This is the one that everyone can hear me clearly on, and it's my most used one:
    Amazon.com: Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories
    - But it hurts my ear after about 5 minutes of wearing it.

I've been thinking about trying this one:
    Amazon.com: Sony DRBT100CX Ear Bud Style Stereo Bluetooth Headset: Cell Phones & Accessories

Or this one:
    Amazon.com: Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds with Secure Fit-Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Midnight Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Or this one:
    Amazon.com: Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

The thing is, I know that I'll still come back and use these even though they are NOT bluetooth:
    Amazon.com: Shure SE SE215-K - Single Dynamic MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones, Black: Electronics
    + this cable so that it works with my phone:
    Amazon.com: Shure CBL-M+-K Music Phone Accessory Cable for Shure SE315, SE425, SE535 Headphones (Black): Electronics

There is no comparison, if you're looking for comfort and sound. These are the best headphones you can get, but they aren't bluetooth. in fact, nope. I'm done with bluetooth. I'm just using the Shure's from now on. I love 'em.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  19. GrmReaper

GrmReaper New Member

If you're done with BY, then I could suggest Bose's mobile ear buds. The sound is incredible for music, the sound quality of the call in AND out is great. I couldn't stand having wires, which is why I ended up with Jawbone's ERA BY.

20. applemac

applemac New Member

The Bose earbuds work with the Jawbone Era?
Search tags for this page
blue parrot vs jawbone
blueant q2 female voice

blueant q2 vs jawbone era

bluetooth headset for motorola droid maxx for truck driver
cant connect my samsung hm 1900 to motorola droid maxx
does jawbone up24 work with motorola razr hd
droid 3 does not pick up samsung bloothtooth hm1300
droid razr phone book profile issue with blueant headset
isthe blue parrot compatable with android razor max
jawbone era pairing ps3

jawbone era vs blueant q2