which app is closest to apples notepad app that will sync

fantom557

Reaction score
i love using apples notepad app on my ipad and being a mac user i love how it syncs with my mac. Which app will be the closest to this. the only apple product i dont use is the iphone so i am a droid lover in that respect.

r314bd

Reaction score
Check out Google Docs. It's more than just a notepad app but it does sync with your Gmail account and you may find it useful for your needs.

billyk

Reaction score
Agree with the GDocs recommendation.

If you haven't used GDocs, you owe it to yourself. Way beyond a simple note-taking app, it's actually a nice MS Office replacement on-the-go. Been using it since day one.

If a "quick-note" type of thing is your preference, try Catch.com. They are constantly improving an already great UI. Syncing is 100% reliable and fast.

jmcdonald

Reaction score
Yes, Evernote is great. Been using it for a while now. Syncs instantly. It also has a desktop app that you can use.
+1 on Evernote. I use it all the time and it syncs instantly between my two phones and my desktop. For note taking it's perfect.

rjenk

Reaction score
+1 Evernote

Use it on my Mac, PC, iPad, and Nexus...seamless syncing between all the devices. Started using it on my D1 and have not looked back.