Which ad platform are you using?

imnosuperman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here! What a big forum!

Actually I'm selecting ad platform now to monetize my app. But facing so many ad platforms, I want to make a simple research on what ad platform you are using and would like to hear about your feedback on it and suggestion.

Thanks

S

Natey2

Reaction score
Take a look at this post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1598835

Then tell me if you think there is an exception handling problem in that particular Ad SDK, or if it is an app-related bug...
They might have fixed it by now, but it makes any app that uses that Ad SDK look bad (in the logs).

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

mbmobiler

Reaction score
You should pick more than one to leverage your inventory. Except for adMob, they tend to have bad customer support and you might get banned with no recourse (losing whatever profits you had too).

New ad networks are generally pretty good since they actually e-mail you back if you have problems or questions.

James_Green

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here! What a big forum!

Actually I'm selecting ad platform now to monetize my app. But facing so many ad platforms, I want to make a simple research on what ad platform you are using and would like to hear about your feedback on it and suggestion.

Thanks

S
I have used mobclix & adiquity in monetizing my app..i got good results from them..hope this info might help you..