Google continuing to expand the way we do business

Discussion in 'Android News' started by pc747, Feb 24, 2015.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,921
    [​IMG]

We already talked about Google Wallet being preloaded on carrier Android devices, we have come a long way from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus days. We also talked about Google adding new additions and improvements to Wallet, to be unveiled at Google I/O. To add to that we bring news that Google is in testing direct-to-business chat platform powered by Hangouts. This platform will allow customers and businesses to have an open dialogue about the business so that business owners can answer questions and provide feedback to potential customers. When it is all said and done what percent of businesses do you think will actually use the platform?

Source: Google testing new direct-to-business chat platform powered by Hangouts 9to5Google

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    If i had the need and the opportunity, I would use it.

3. grenefroggie

grenefroggie Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +464
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Nexus 5
    This would be awesome for most small businesses. We use Google Apps for ISPs. But Google is doing away with Google Apps for ISPs sometime this year. We are going back to hosting our own email again. I like the Google integration. Sadly, we are going to have to give it up. We could do Google Apps for business, but it is more expensive and will only apply to our main domain, not the four or five where our customer email is hosted. I would have loved to have them integrated.

4. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,921