Where to find Kangerade Wallpapers in system

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by GeneRs, Jun 22, 2010.

1. GeneRs

GeneRs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone tell me where to find the default ADW wallpapers in Kangerade? I would LOVE to have this wallpaper as a LWP with the cyan streaks running through it. I'm gonna try to make it myself but if anyone would like to tackle the task for me that would be AWESOME!! ( I've never had alot of luck doing this )

Thanx in advance for help that anyone offers.

2. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    wallpapers are in system/app/ADWLauncher/res/drawable-hdpi. Check out my live wallpaper instruction/repository thread or there are other places on the forum to find out how to customize the nexus lwp.. good luck.

3. GeneRs

GeneRs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Jrummy... Told you I have no luck with editing LWPs. I followed your instructions TWICE.Loaded the modified LWP .apk using root explorer and when I select Live Wall papers, the Nexus one is GONE!!!! I also tried changing the pyramid.png in one of my old LWPs and installing and lost all my root permissions.
    I will keep trying. Is it possible to simply change the pyramid.png in the Cyangen2 update and install through Rom Manager? I guess I should also ask if you mind if I do that?

4. GeneRs

GeneRs Member

Ratings:
    +0

Mr Rummy

I DID IT!!! Thanx for not coddling me and switching the background in the LWP I was trying to create. For some reason, the LWP.apk in the Cyanogen2 update didn't want to work with my Droid. Even when I installed the update.zip through Clockwork it didn't take well.
    So I ended up pulling the LWP.apk out of the system with SDK/ADB. Edited the pyramid.png and reloaded. WORKED just like you said it would. But I didn't like the white Nexus streaks so I swapped out the Nexus.rs from Cyan Droid LWP and now its PERFECT!
    While I'm bragging about my small accomplishment, I also swapped out the droid button from your Launcher pro and put it on the ADW launcher ( Hope that's cool ) I love that little guy and how he throws his arms up as if saying " Ta-Dah. Here are your installed apps sir "
    I'm just getting ready to install Kangerade 1.1. Can't wait to try that apss2sd thing. But I wanted to thank you again for forcing me to keep trying. Also for all the work you have put into the Kangerade Roms. They are REEEEEALLY NICE!!