1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is the "music inbox"? Help please!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by classicfilmbroad, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. classicfilmbroad

classicfilmbroad New Member

This morning, I downloaded a ringtone on VCast Tones on my HTC Droid Incredible 2. I purchased it, but for some reason the option to set it as my default ringtone did not appear. Thinking it did not download, I tried again. However, I got the following notice: "You have already purchased this item. Please go to your Music Inbox to Download." I searched the whole darn morning and still could not find my Music Inbox. Can someone PLEASE help and tell me where it's located so that I can download this ringtone I spent $2.99 on? Thanks in advance for your help!

x-posted
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

I'm unsure of the answer, but please avoid double posting. We'll leave your other thread open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
droid music inbox
droid razr maxx music inbox
how do you get to the download inbox on a razr m

how to find music inbox on droid

music inbox

music inbox droid razr

music inbox droid razr max

music inbox on droid

music inbox on droid razr

razr m music inbox

verizon music inbox

verizon tones music inbox

where do i find my music inbox on my razr m
where do you find the new music inbox on a droid razr maxx?
where is the music inbox on a droid