Where can my backup be?

nikolio

Reaction score
I know I made a backup of rooted stock but I can't find it. Im runnin sd3 and wanna try different roms but id be more comfortable if I can find my backup for rooted stock. I restore to the only backup in cwm mode and it took me back to nov.6 kinda funny like a time warp. All my texts n stuff lol. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It should be in the same folder. sdcard-ext/clockworkmod/backup

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I know I made a backup of rooted stock but I can't find it. Im runnin sd3 and wanna try different roms but id be more comfortable if I can find my backup for rooted stock. I restore to the only backup in cwm mode and it took me back to nov.6 kinda funny like a time warp. All my texts n stuff lol. Any ideas?

What Bootstrap did you use to make the backup?

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

OP
nikolio

nikolio

Reaction score
Ok I must have done something goofy and can't find it. I even named it rooted stock. Anyway... is the a zip file that contains the stock everything? Is that psooible instead of sbf? What happens if I factory reset from cwm?

OP
nikolio

nikolio

Reaction score
Im not sure which one. I was able to name it. I have clokwod mod and droid3bootstrap. I also have titanium backup. Do u know which backup allows u to name them? I forgot.