Where can I find what the notification symbols mean?

I have a question, my phone as a an arrow pointing to the left with a plus sign on it in the left of the notification's bar. What does it mean?

incredible symbols

Does anyone know wht the symbol which appears like an alien face with an exclamation point in the corner of the phone mean? It appeared when I didn't have service on a subway but has remained ever since. Its like an oval with a small dot inside with a ! After it. ? ? Thanks

Does anyone know wht the symbol which appears like an alien face with an exclamation point in the corner of the phone mean? It appeared when I didn't have service on a subway but has remained ever since. Its like an oval with a small dot inside with a ! After it. ? ? Thanks

My guess is its associated with some 3rd party app you've installed.

Yes, the green one, if it's like the one that I have is advanced task killer. It came already loaded on my droid and I haven't removed it.
Task killer came loaded on your Droid? did you get a refurb? That shouldn't have been on there.

I bet the rep at the store loaded it on

They seem to think the ATK's are good to have. Notice whenever a new phone drops people start popping up alot about the ATK's and many say that the rep put it on and told em it was needed

Task killer came loaded on your Droid? did you get a refurb? That shouldn't have been on there.

I bet the rep at the store loaded it on

They seem to think the ATK's are good to have. Notice whenever a new phone drops people start popping up alot about the ATK's and many say that the rep put it on and told em it was needed

i dont get why any customer would let a rep install ANY app on their phone. you can tell me about an app, but hell no you arent installing something!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Notifications

Thanks for the chart but I have a symbol that is 3 squiggly lines (like a tire tread). Any idea what that means? Thanks

Thanks for the chart but I have a symbol that is 3 squiggly lines (like a tire tread). Any idea what that means? Thanks

Are you running gingerbread? If you are it sounds like it is your vibrate indicator.

Back