Newbie question!!

norcrossjeff

Reaction score
I looked through this site for like 3 hours and still can't find what i am looking for. I hate to ask the same questions if it was already asked. I just got my droid X today. And ive been playing around with it.

I got the symbol on the top of my phone but the 3g symbol. It is a little phone. (Like the old time phones) and I have no Idea what it means. I cant find out what it means anywhere in this forum or on the internet. If someone could point out where I could find a list of what all the little symbols mean. It would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks so very much for any and all help...

Jeff

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I looked through this site for like 3 hours and still can't find what i am looking for. I hate to ask the same questions if it was already asked. I just got my droid X today. And ive been playing around with it.

I got the symbol on the top of my phone but the 3g symbol. It is a little phone. (Like the old time phones) and I have no Idea what it means. I cant find out what it means anywhere in this forum or on the internet. If someone could point out where I could find a list of what all the little symbols mean. It would be greatly appreciated..

Jeff

Is your phone on vibrate?

OP
N

norcrossjeff

Reaction score

Jeff

Is your phone on vibrate?

no I dont think so. I had my wife call my phone cuz i thought it was maybe the speakerphone icon and it rang. I have it setup for it 2 ring and vibrate.