Where can I buy internal parts for a Motorola Droid X? MB810 Camera is what I need...

joe7dust

Reaction score
I can only find it on several sites obviously owned by 1 company. They are monopolizing the price at over $70 after shipping, which is ridiculous. I could probably buy a dead unit with working camera on ebay for less than that, but I don't want to do that.

Anyone here know some better resources for this than Google? Or maybe better at searching than I??

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I was a technician, Motorola wouldn't even sell their parts to anyone unless they were certified. Point being, that may be why they're so expensive.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
J

joe7dust

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to be patient. Motorola's business practices won't affect the outcome much. They can try all they want, but nothing will stop me from buying a broken Droid X on ebay and chopping it up. I'm sure I can find one worth parting out for a profit even with the low availability of cameras for this unit.

OP
J

joe7dust

Reaction score
I bet someone with better online shopping skills could find it for less. Anyone could buy a broken unit and part it out but I don't want to. Who wants to make some money off my idea?