Where are my SD photos and documents?

lisasha3

Reaction score
I have searched the forum and have also posted this question in a similar post -- no help though :-(
I can see all my photos when on my phone (both SD and camera, etc)
Issues:
1) where the heck are all the documents I store to my SD? How can I find those? (PDF's, etc)
2) When I connect my phone to my computer and say "mount as disk drive" my SD pictures are NOT in the DCIM folder. I cannot find them anywhere and would like to get them to my computer.

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks!

OP
L

lisasha3

Reaction score
Issue #1 resolved.
but issue #2 seems like I"m the only one on the planet having this issue. All my research on this has been people wanting to store their photos on their SD card. When I mount to my computer these are the ONLY photos that I cannot find in any folder! (and some of my favorites). any help - greatly appreciated!!!!

smtom

Reaction score
When mounted as a drive on pc, use pc to search the sd drive for *.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
L

lisasha3

Reaction score
smtom - Great (and simple suggestion...should have thought of that one! UGH). Anyway, that helped and they were found. Thank you so much!
For future reference for anyone having the same issue. If you have Handcent for texting and a photo gets sent to you through Text messaging and you save it, it goes to the SD card, yet when you mount the phone to your computer as a disk drive even though those photos are listed as "SD drive" on your phone, they can be found in the Handcent folder under download on your computer.