1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant find photos

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by NinjaMuffin, Jun 2, 2011.

1. NinjaMuffin

NinjaMuffin New Member

Hi thanks for looking at this. I have a Droid incredible and one day it restarted on me when i was browsing the web. When it rebooted it looked like it had been restored to its factory default settings and i had to go through the setup process i did when i first got the phone. I had to reinstall all my apps and all my settings were reset. So basically i lost everyting stored on the phone memory. I have done a lot to restore it to the way it was before. I had a micro sd card in the phone where i saved all my photos to but when I tried to recover them and save them to my pc, I couldn't find the ones i took with my camera. I looked it in the dcim folder and they are not there. Is there any other place they could be saved to? A lot of those photos have sentimental value and are important to me. I have windows 7 home premium 64-bit if it helps.

Thanks for responding
Search tags for this page
cant find my photos on my droid
cant find photos incredible
cant find photos on droid phone
cant find photos on incredible 2
cant find pictures on htc dna
droid incredible 2 finding downloaded pictures
droid incredible 2 how to find downloaded pictures

droid incredible 2 search for photo on phone

find photos incredible 2
find pictures on droid 2