When selecting app it highlights but takes 2-3 second to open..!!

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
There are threads on it here! Pretty much says your phone OS runs and kills processes by itself already! So the apps just a waste of space! I didn't notice any difference in my battery! So..I delete!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had Juice Defender on my OG Droid and it didn't make any difference. I had the same battery life with and without it.

Since I had already paid for it back then I installed it on my Bionic. It seems to work with me, but YMMV. I uninstalled it and there was a big drop in battery life, but I may have been doing something at the same time that used the battery more. I reinstalled it, but I did some custom settings. For example, since I don't have access to WiFi, I don't want Juice Defender to turn on WiFi every few minutes.

And thanks to electricman58 on the 1 Tap Cleaner suggestion. I ended up buying it as I like to help developers and some ad-supported apps can drain the battery quicker than paid apps. I did the same with Watchdog.

Last edited:

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
aaf709 said:
I had Juice Defender on my OG Droid and it didn't make any difference. I had the same battery life with and without it

And thanks to electricman58 on the 1 Tap Cleaner suggestion. I ended up buying it as I like to help developers and some ad-supported apps can drain the battery quicker than paid apps. I did the same with Watchdog.

Thanks, I think its pretty useful! Also, just to let you and everyone else know who reads this, but yourself and foxkat and others ARE in my TOP 10 go-to forum guys!!! Just say'n!!! ;-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I like to help when I can. And believe me, there's much to learn from all the wonderful people in this forum.