What's your favorite music player for the Maxx?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have to think that BETTER is a relative term :) I too use Poweramp. I like the UI, and the ability to adjust the preamp for individual songs.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have to think that BETTER is a relative term :) I too use Poweramp. I like the UI, and the ability to adjust the preamp for individual songs.

You might find Jamcast interesting. A friend of mine wrote it, I was a top beta tester. It is a player that streams your music from your home PC, and supports FLAC, among other codecs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You might find Jamcast interesting. A friend of mine wrote it, I was a top beta tester. It is a player that streams your music from your home PC, and supports FLAC, among other codecs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

I was reading that on one of your posts. I'm definitely going.to have to look into that :cool:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I was reading that on one of your posts. I'm definitely going.to have to look into that :cool:

You get around, don't you? :cool:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You get around, don't you? :cool:

Yes I do.... I'm a world class Lurker :D if I have nothing valid or of substance to add, I try to just stay out of it. Notice I say TRY. :cool:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sorry, transparent blue tapatalk is having some hiccups :banghead:

droid razr maxximized!!!! Xparent blue!!!