Whats the best thin case/screen protector?

searayman

Reaction score
I am lookign to buy a case that does not add much to my droidx any ideas? Also what are the best screen protectors for the droidx?

amon1amarth

Reaction score
I would have to say invisasheild by zagg its a all around screen cover that you can get to cover everythingbut the buttons andthe speakers it really isn't shock absorbing but it will make sure you don't get any scratches it will never peel off too like other screen protectors. I bought mine just for the screen it was 20$ and if it everyscratchez they will replace it for free.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...es-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php here is the link

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

thistle

Reaction score
I just got a Seidio Innocase Surface. Just like with my D1, it's thin, fits and feels great. I've really never done screen guards but Seidio has a Rugged combo which includes the Surface case, the Rugged Skeleton, and a Ultimate Screen Guard for a decent price (and 10% off) so I picked that up. The USG works works well and covers everything.

pltctytc

Reaction score
go to local V store and get the silicone case (better than any i have seen online)and anti glare protector(3pack)
they'll give 20% discount when purchasing 2 or more accessories

cheaper than paying shipping on line and possible tax

Rogue27

Reaction score
Dont get anti-glare from v. Its like going to the mall and buying a 5 dollar pair of glasses from a vendor. Theyre cheap plastic and u get what u pay for. Zagg screensheilds are the way to go and at most malls there should be vendors who will sell and put the screen sheild on for 20. That way u arent stuck with air bubbles like with the cheap plastic screen protectors from "V"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Rocko

Reaction score