What's for dinner?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like 2 different sized plates, in respect to the fork.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, You should've orientated the plates the same. Brought in some artificial light. Spritzed on some vegetable oil to make it shimmer. Remove that three day old roll. MJS you just can't get through life half a$$ing stuff. Now get out and make us proud.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, You should've orientated the plates the same. Brought in some artificial light. Spritzed on some vegetable oil to make it shimmer. Remove that three day old roll. MJS you just can't get through life half a$$ing stuff. Now get out and make us proud.
And they forgot the lemon!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's brisket night! I'm testing out a new Pressure Smoker for a buddy of mine. This smoker is amazing. It smokes meat in about 1/5th (or faster) of the time it would normally take.

dank-krigg.jpg

Here's a photo of the first brisket I cooked.
IMG_6797.jpg

More info can be found here: K-Rigg Home

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
$5k for a smoker! That thing better kill, clean and cook the meal for that much . Wish I could afford one like that, sure looks interesting.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great way to cook! Yummy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
$5k for a smoker! That thing better kill, clean and cook the meal for that much . Wish I could afford one like that, sure looks interesting.

Yeah, I'm lucky to be able to get a demo model to test :)

However, it's awesome to throw brisket in and have it done in about 1 - 1 1/2 hours. I think it will eventually have a great commercial use.