Whats crackin

evilgenius

Reaction score
I dont usuall do this but ugh i say may as well give it a shot so here it goes I am the evilgenius and I have come to invade all android networking venues hahahah naw but I love my MOTO DROID its the best friggen phone to every bless any market im fresh off the bb storm and i love it.....I am notorious for not actively posting in threads and just leeching off them but I feel like I may have valuable input on the android I have had it only a week and have already rooted and upgraded to the ultimateDROID v8 by the blackdroid team love it

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're real glad to have you here. Ex Blackberry Storm 1 and 2 user myself.

Isn't it great to have such a wonderful phone after putting up with Storm for so long?;)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to your newest obsession, evilgenius! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:byeBB:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. your new addiction :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: i too use blackdroid :blackdroid: and love it..

OP
E

evilgenius

Reaction score
It is i personally thought there would never be anything better than my precious bb but ha was i a fool.........thanks hook

OP
E

evilgenius

Reaction score
and welcome I am brother genius i am here with all DROID knowledge we shall feed off each others' brains

OP
E

evilgenius

Reaction score
I AM i am im already hooke ive had it only three days and have already had three diffreent custom roms on it never bricked once though te-hehe :icon_ lala: