1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Whats crackin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by evilgenius, Mar 25, 2010.

1. evilgenius

evilgenius New Member

I dont usuall do this but ugh i say may as well give it a shot so here it goes I am the evilgenius and I have come to invade all android networking venues hahahah naw but I love my MOTO DROID its the best friggen phone to every bless any market im fresh off the bb storm and i love it.....I am notorious for not actively posting in threads and just leeching off them but I feel like I may have valuable input on the android I have had it only a week and have already rooted and upgraded to the ultimateDROID v8 by the blackdroid team love it
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're real glad to have you here. Ex Blackberry Storm 1 and 2 user myself.

Isn't it great to have such a wonderful phone after putting up with Storm for so long?;)
  3. StupidGenius

StupidGenius Member

Ah yes...welcome my evil twin. Hope you brought the brains I'm missing.

Enjoy your new obsession!!!
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to your newest obsession, evilgenius! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:byeBB:

5. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. your new addiction :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: i too use blackdroid :blackdroid: and love it..
  6. evilgenius

evilgenius New Member

It is i personally thought there would never be anything better than my precious bb but ha was i a fool.........thanks hook
  7. evilgenius

evilgenius New Member

and welcome I am brother genius i am here with all DROID knowledge we shall feed off each others' brains
  8. evilgenius

evilgenius New Member

I AM i am im already hooke ive had it only three days and have already had three diffreent custom roms on it never bricked once though te-hehe :icon_ lala: